Saturday, November 22, 2008

Amazing or Famous, one of the two

I was in the newspaper. SWEET!
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/1,5143,705264768,00.html

Andrea Deming, adult coordinator of the anti-tobacco group Phoenix Alliance, led the protesters.
"We're not against smokers. We're against the industry," she said into a bullhorn.
She advised the protesters to stay positive and let people have their opinions. The signs the teens held urged all to "Lose the Label."

The event went really well. Great job to the youth that came up with the idea and all the hard work. And good job me for working with them!

2 comments:

Darwin + Kiara said...

That's awesome! Way to go, Dre! :) I posted a comment on the page too. The taxes guy was great. Haha. Did you post the comment after wards that said, Really? Really? It totally sounded like you :)

dre said...

Yes, I was trying to hide I was commenting, but Really is all I could come up with. Reall? Come on!