Friday, December 5, 2008

I hate it when this happeneds!

Email from Dre:

The coolest thing to happen to me today. I was in my car in a parking lot out here at tooele's alternative school and I noticed some random kids staring at me. I finished my phone call in the car then went into the school. I walk into the room where the kids were staring at me. The second I stepped in a girl says 'hey its you! I knew it!  We were taking bets if you were a boy or a girl!'

I'm getting a new job!

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

2 comments:

Laura Lee said...

maybe it's your narrow hips...

Georgiana said...

This is so weird. I SWEAR you are not that androgynous. Maybe it's your name Andreogynous. You were/are always the hot one. If people are mistaking you for a boy, what are they mistaking me for, a water buffalo? Well, boy or girl, at least you're always hot. (At least to your sister if you know what I mean...)