Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I am one with Shae

I know you are all wanting to know, does dre have the new uplifter album? YES I do and it rocks pretty hard!! I love it all. Be warn it's weird but it still kicks mainstreams Aaaaaa!

However I need to show off a little bit of excitment. I was given a gift recently that took my breathe away. I am a proud new mamma to a piece of Shea Stadium. For those who do not know, that is the home of the New York Mets? What you've only heard of the Yankees? Well then you really don't follow baseball then. I became a fan 2006 when I went to visit my sister in Queens. We went to one game and it became apart of me. I never thought I would love it as much as I do. I followed my Mets for the rest of the year as they took the National League East championships and falling out of reach of the world series by those bloody Cardinals. I continued my love as I watched them the next year for the Colossal Collapse in the post season. I still love my Mets!

For my 27th Birthday all I wanted to do was see my Mets at Shea Stadium before it's demise. Lucky I had a great friend in NY to visit and great friend to go with. This was the best birthday ever. I spent a lot of money on the seats but the memories are still there. Sorry I don't have a pic of me and Mr. Met (I chickened out because I was by myself and would have to have some stranger take the picture). I made stranger friends forever, and still stay in contact with them. I watched them lose and win against the rival Phillies. Even though I'm this dorky utah girl Shea will be apart of me.

Well now to the good stuff. I was given a seat back this weekend, mounted in a glass frame. It is pretty much Amazing! Here are the pics:

It is seat 2 so i checked all my ticket stubs and I sat in seat 4 and 5 but not 2. Arg so close.
Well I hope you are excited. There is another story that goes with the chair but that won't be blogged.
I love the Mets!
And if you want some fun wiki info about Shea Stadium go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shea_Stadium

1 comment:

Maria said...

That is "Mazin!!"