Friday, January 16, 2009

Patients is NOT driving a PT Cruiser

Look at the title. Yes, patients is everything, even if it means driving anything other than a PT cruiser. Those cars are soooo awful! Mostly I'm talking the way it looks, but the drive itself isn't great. So even though I was already 2 hours behind my travel plans I gladly waited 30 mins to get a Hundya!! Deal with the spelling error, I think it's cute.


So I had to go to Moab for work, so I had to go alone and I have discovered THAT I SHOULD not TRAVEL ALONE. I get so bored so fast. Who knew I need entertainment. So I am posting some awesome photo's of my boredom!
Here I am about to enter the canyon. This canyon is right by my parents house so it's sentimental a little. But now these giant wind power gizmos are there. It's actually impressive when you get that close to them.

The sunset was "re-donk-ulous" so here is a picture of that awesomness.




While driving through town it was dark and I came across this sign. I pulled two U turns so I could get a good picture! Scared? yes I was, but scared with laughter!


I ended up staying at a bed a breakfast overnight and I was the only one there, well me and the image of this creepy cardboard sign holding a butcher knief. I mean really that sign is crazy. It was fun being in a historic house all alone that I didn't have to clean up after myself. My favorite part of the night was watching family guy I laughed so hard I heard it echo-o upstairs.



Moving on I did stop by the Arches National Park vistor center. I snagged these quick pics.





I really wanted to take these pics for all those that have not been to SouthEast Utah in a while. I forget how crazy beautiful it is there and how amazing it is. Best place to spend family trips. Thanks Ma and Pa, and Trav and Rachel that one trip before you guys got married.


Okay this photo I wanted to throw in there because I love horizons where land and sky blend so well. Something I rarelly get to see surrounded by mountains. Although I love the mountains MORE. Being in the middle of nowhere, you see some colors that you can only find in the middle of no where!
Now to some good stuff. Last time I was in price (for work) I swear I found a store called "things and stuff" a store I was interested in seeing what was inside. Things or Stuff? If I bought someone a present there would it be a thing or would it be stuff? Well I couldn't find it, but I found other stuff:


1 comment:

Kristi said...

I swear I have never heard of this "Things and Stuff" place you're talking about.

And if I had to describe hell it would be the mouth of Spanish Fork Canyon in the winter.