Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Marshall vs The Comedian

Everyone says that girls are attracked to jerks. My personal friends have told me I am attracted to douche bags. Well with the excitement of the movie the Watchman coming out, I found out for myself that this is all very true.
The Comedian is Hot:
Cartoon or the guy playing him in the movie, hot. Is it the dark hair, the no need for authority, the rippling muscles, or even stoogie (you know how girls like to change a guy). This guy in the book is the most disgusting, push over, rude, inappropriate, hurtful being out there. But just looking at him...hot!

Other bad boys on the list:

This guy. I think we all know how much I hated that book, and there isn't even get a good description of this dude compared to "edward" (quotations are used to show fluctionation in tone of a 16 yr old romantic saying his name.) And I haven't seen the movie but I read an article he was in and couldn't get him out of my mind for a few days. Hot? or evil?
Lets keep the list going. I have a deep down crush on those totally punked out guys with tatoos that cover both arms. I mean gross, those guys could have a disease, but to me... Hot!
In the musical Les Miserables, Marius is the cutie with a huge heart, but I was always drawn to Enjolras. Fisty, strong, brave, frenchman. Even on stage with crappy seats....Hot!
Another good one, in the movie 300, Leonidas is pretty amazing, but I still had a draw f excitment from the politician, Theon:



This guys just has an evil look that is sexy. He is pure evil in the movie and possibly into boys, and not the warrior with a 6pack, but dre still says...HOT. Have you noticed a trend yet? All evil guys have or close to having a MUSTACHE?




Evil and the stache. But in real life are mustaches hot? Well that's just it, I find facial hair to be the number one thing that attacts me to men. Always a fan of a 3 to 5 day growth. Beard or stache, I love em both, that is to say you have enough hair to not look creepy.
And the final bad boy of them all, the man I will always love, Rhett Butler.

So brass, so rude, so honest, so rich, so extravagant, so knows how to treat a lady, and a whore. A man that so few allowed in their social circles, but so many he charmed.

So why do girls like the bad boys. I hate to be a cliche but I really can't help it. They are just sooo, so, so, something that draws me in. I went as far to come up with a list of non-hot good boys:

Ted from HIMYM. That guy is such a complainer, so whiny!
Edward Cullen. I think this guy even has a period. to mushy.
That elf dude from lord of the rings. such an albino soft spoken, archer! Come on get in the real fight!
David archuletta.
Leo Decaprio, his face looks like he's 12. But with his weight gain he looks normal.
Zac Effron, they guy dances with high kicks. not manly.
Shia Lebouf, whiner and baby face.


But putting much effort into it and the more I watch HIMYM, I really really want a Marshall. That goofy guy that isn't afraid to show how much Lilly means to him, and goes to great legnths to prove it to her. His dorky singing when he does house hold chores, his solid reasoning, hard work ethic, good friendships, and a bit old fashion. You know I want a guy that I can yell his name from the sunroof of a limo and he would find me. The guy that brags about the list of women he's slept with is called his marriage licence. The guy that writes sappy notes in for the living will. So if you do find that guy, send him my way.....and tell him to grow a mustache!



8 comments:

Laura Lee said...

Nice. I think Anne of Green Gables said it best when she said, "I want a man who COULD be wicked...but chooses not to be."

Rhett said...

Great post!

Loved the line about Edward. The thought of a vampire have a menstrual cycle... cracks me up!

dre said...

That is a good line. And Rhett I'm glad you caught the irony of a vampire and the you know.

Darwin + Kiara said...

Tagged you! Check out our blog.

Georgiana said...

I had no idea. I know a couple dudes I could have hooked you up with. Shawshank comes to mind. And facial hair? Really? Jason would have gone out on loan in a second. I can give you his number in New Haven. But keep in mind he's considering shaving his beard. Act fast.

dre said...

Did you read the blog at all? I said well trimmed beards! Jason had a beard like Santa or Jesus. Neither of which are bad boys. Not only that but he is getting a masters in saving the redwood forest- also not bad boy image! And "shawshank"? I can't believe I forgot about that guy. Well he had a goatee which makes him white trash more than it does a bad boy. But George thanks for playing "find dre a db"

luke_witkowski said...

I'm out...I can't grow facial hair. Something about not hitting puberty yet. I can only hope I'm blessed with this transformation soon before you actually find a guy. Come on puberty, make the magic happen!

dre said...

Luke, maybe if you become a Jerk, the hair will start growing! Just a thought :)