Wednesday, April 8, 2009

What is this? My Music Blog?

Well life as I know it revolves around music right now and I have to say:
WHITE RAP IS BACK BABY!!!

I recently attended the awesomely 3OH!3 concert, this was my 2nd time and fully stoked! I heard these guys during Warped Tour, (I also heard Arti Fufkin X96 DJ offended them so they refused to do an interview during Warped Tour. If this is true, it makes me love them all the more!) I caught their first concert for work but after hearing their stuff on MySpace, I was hooked! It's soo catchy but hilar-E-ous! Here is a sample:

If you can't take a joke, then get a life!

Another band from that night was Family Force Five. Techno meets Heavy Metal and some sick rap. These guys had matching plaid suits and dance moves that could be compared to none. Their music was pretty kick A. I have to give them a shout out. FULLY entertaining! You can check out their rock video "Love Addict" but I linked you to "Fever" cool song!

And he for reals wears those giant fist gloves on stage when he sings.

And when I say "white rap" is back....did it ever leave?

1 comment:

The Pachuilo Family said...

Thanks for the 3oh!3. Good stuff.