Thursday, August 21, 2008

Dre's Mom Rocks!

A: look how funny my mom's response is to the wedding dress I bought.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Cheryl Deming 
Date: Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 11:14 AM
Subject: RE: Your opinion
To: Andrea Deming <


I just thought it would be great for the costume box.  It has a nice
old-fashioned period look, don't you think.  It looks way to innocent
for Halloween.  For a corpse bride, I think you want a little more
ta-tas showing--you know--the old "sex plus violence" theme.
And as for Hell, I'm guessing putting blood on a lovely white dress is
going to be the least of your problems.  JK'08.   ;-)
~Mom

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrea Deming [mailto:
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2008 6:26 PM
To: Cheryl Deming
Subject: Re: Your opinion

What on earth would you do with that dress?  It barely fits me! And
it's creepy and old.  I think it's cool to have an awesome halloween
costume that isn't showing off my ta-tas.  But maybe I'll keep
looking.... for your sake.

Oh and you didn't answer the question, will I go to hell for
alterating it? (with blood?)

On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 6:22 PM, Cheryl Deming
<> wrote:
> That dress is gorgeous!  I hate to see it ruined.  If you can find another one, I'll buy it from you for $20.
> ~Mom
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Andrea Deming [mailto:
> Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2008 6:00 PM
> To: 
> Subject: Your opinion
>
> Hey, remember that wedding dress idea I had for halloween, but didn't want to spend $75 on the dress?  Well look at this little gem I found for $20!
>
> Now my question is, will I burn in hell if I defile the dress and put fake blood on?  Make it dirty and mean like a real corps bride?

R: Did your mom really say your going to hell for other things AND use the phrase JK'08????  I'm so confused!

A: Well she insinuated other things, you can see destroying a dress is
the least of my problems, assuming I do have problems.  BUT YES! She
did say JK'08! How hilarious!!

R: Dude your mom rocks!

1 comment:

Maria said...

That was UH-MAZING!!!