Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Oregon - Family

Well my mom kind of makes it a big deal to make everyone happy
(because she's a pleaser) but she then makes a big deal about NOT
making everyone happy so she doesn't have to be stressed about it. So
now it's interesting to hear everyone talk about trying to make
everyone happy, AND not trying to make everyone happy. And the
best way to do it is just ask. So we are stuck with
these questions "Does Travis and his family want to go crabbing?" I
asked "did you call him?" "well no we think...." Hello, just call the
guy! I just listen to 30 mins of where is Ryan going to sleep
chatter! Oh boy.

Last night Darwin, Kiara, Geo and I talked about the gospel. It was
nice hearing testimonial side of my family. I enjoyed
and agree that I'm ready to start saying my prayers again. Kiara is
really kind, really sweet, innocent and pretty smart. I really like
the girl. Geo is reading mostly, 75 pages left of the new vampire
book.

I got a message from Tommy asking for my number. I assumed being
engaged he just deleted me. He said it was because he switched to the
iphone and lost it then. Sure.....

Hope that is enough for ya!

No comments: