Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Lake Michigan Confession

I'm not sure who's picking me up yet. But I need to come clean-i didn't catch those crabs. They are at the aquarium. That place was amazing! I love aquariums! I wish I was a fish too. Maybe not cuz then that would mean I would have to watch out for predators.

I caught the dolphin show which is a fist for me. And now I'm jumping on a boat to catch a boat tour of the city's architecture. I'm sad I'm out of time cuz there is a sweet museum of history right next to the aquarium and a planetarium. So beautiful here. You don't understand how clean and kind this city is. And this is a city that shelters the devil-you know by day it goes by the name oprah. I wonder what this city is like in winter.
I also wished to see the art museum and I'm pissed I just found out about frank Lloyd wright stuff out here. And its sucks cuz the trains and buses and boats are time consuming. Maybe that's good because these tours are not cheap. However I paid for the aquarium but I could have walked right in. No one checked for my ticket. And there are about a thousand kids there-gross!

Well gotta go. Call me after your game.

No comments: