Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Oregon - Early to rise and Twilight

Two things, my family wakes up at 6:30am WTF. They keep ditching me
and Geo and making breakfast with out us..

And twilight is sooo dumb, it's a teenage girl wet dream. You can
tell a girl wrote it because a guy NEVER asks "what are you thinking"
nor does he ask it that much. This is besides the fact he can read
everyone ones mind except her. The only reason a guy would ask that
to fake care so he can get in her pants. Lets be honest, GUYS hate it
when girls ask that question.

The weather is really misty, cloudy beautiful. I think I got a pretty
b/w of me with the clouds in the background.



So what's happening in SLC? How is my place? I saw the BASh line up,
looks a lot better than I thought! SO many teens are going to have the
biggest boner for Atryue.

K Bye!

No comments: