Saturday, August 9, 2008

IM Conversation

7:35 PM me: crab fisherwomen are hot!
7:36 PM Andrea: Did you go through the pics?
me: 267 of 'em
Andrea: Oh snap, I knew there were a lot, but not that many!!!
Did you like what you see?
saw?
me: yes
Andrea: So pretty here, isn't it
7:37 PM Today the sun is shining
7:38 PM I miss you and everyone so much right now! :'(
me: its cool. we are still here
Andrea: :,(
stupid face didn't work
me: ya it did
Andrea: I guess, It's been good to be with the fam though
me: good!
7:39 PM Andrea: The kids are so cute, way cute, but so loud and yeah, loud
me: he he
Andrea: what are you doing right now? how was the birthday party?
7:41 PM me: working. it was fun!
not work. the party
7:42 PM Andrea: Did you get my VM?
both of them?
me: yes. you are sweet!
7:43 PM Andrea: I really was trying to get you on your lunch break
Do you like being 30?
me: thats a dumb quesiton
7:44 PM Andrea: no it's not, you seemed so stressed about it, but you should feel the same
thirty is hot!
7:45 PM me: thanks
7:46 PM Andrea: The fam is beckoning me to dinner
I got to go, but love your face
miss you
7:47 PM me: miss you too!

No comments: