Thursday, August 7, 2008

Oregon - Airport

baby, all we are doing today is picking up Ryan from the airport and
waiting for Travis to show up with his Family. So nothing exciting to
write about. I'm going to go crazy with that many people in the house
though. BUT no fret my dear, we booked two boats to go crab fishing
tomorrow. That should be an awesome tale to tell. THEN I should load
up some pictures. And Suday I'm off to the windy city.

I kid you not, I almost stopped reading twilight. It is so f-ing
cheesy I can't handle it anymore!!! Crap what was the part....well it
was the first time he was hanging out with her in her room. So dumb.
Georgiana tries to talk me out of the cheesyness by telling me "don't
you want someone you love unconditionally?" Yeah but these are high
school students, they hardly know each other, and the guy is a total
loser!

But I continue....

Got go. bye

No comments: