Monday, August 4, 2008

Oregon - GMAT and iphone

Well there have been some amazing "that's what she said" jokes I held back on because they were too much for the family.

And I meant for YOU to study the GMAT while I'm gone. But now that
you mention it...I might as well. There really isn't reasons why I
shouldn't. Honestly I think that's why I'm getting those weird
feelings when I'm home. I don't like the feel of routine anymore, I
want to be challenged. I want something that makes me work hard. I
need goals in my life, something to better myselft. School is always
hard for me, but maybe I need it right now.

And the iphone, really you can do anything just at a touch, you have a
shiny flat screen, you can activiate through telekentic thinking
but you can't get pic messages? Really? Really?

I'll get that pic to you, don't worry.

Have fun at work!

No comments: